We are about to take the next step in realising our target to become a true European supplier of safety gloves and footwear. The Marketing Department will have an important function to support our expansion outside the Nordic countries. We are now looking for a Marketing Manager with the task to develop the department into a strategic and internationally focused marketing department. A strong competence in how we can benefit from digitalisation is required.
▪ Lead the Marketing Team with the relevant resources and competences.
▪ Development of a strategic marketing function aligned with the overall
business objectives of Ejendals.
▪ Manage the implementation of the strategy - including product launches,
exhibitions, campaigns, events, digital marketing, marketing materials, and PR.
▪ Budget responsibility for the team and marketing.
▪ Evaluation and reporting of activities and initiatives including ROI when
▪ Actively contribute to drive sales in cooperation with Sales Director.
Qualifications and experience
▪ Strong track-record from 10+ years of broad marketing, communications experience, including some in a leading position.
▪ Experience from international expansion, with a good understanding of
requirements of success in a multicultural business.
▪ Experience of digital transformation.
▪ Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language.
▪ University degree or relevant education from marketing & communications
Does this fit you?
You are a structured person with a strategic mindset and good analytical ability. At the same time you will take responsibility for your actions and possess excellent communicative skills. You are a dynamic leader who is capable of building a small but professional marketing team with a strong servicemind to customers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
Your work will be monitored with work related KPI’s and it is important that you
feel comfortable with having a visible and measurable position within our organization.
The Marketing Manager report to the Sales and Marketing Director.
Send your application including your CV and salary request in English no later than 2018-04-29 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact HRBP Rasmus Ericsson.