Ejendals department Global Supply is searching for person that during a twelve month period, can assist us in developing our strategy, processes and methods related to corporate sustainability.
Areas of Responbility
- During a twelve month project period, based on a pragmatic and realistic view, build up an propose Ejendals Corporate Sustainability strategy and roadmap
- Develop CSR assessment and scoring system for supplier reviews, participate in supplier audits, continues improvements
- Develop educational programs and perform educations of relevant staff
- Overlook best practice within the field, applicable standards if any.
- Support external and internal communication
- You will report to the COO and with a close co-operation and with a dotted line reporting to our Operation Managers in Leksand and Finland.
Education and Experince
- University degree within chemistry or envrionemental technology
- Experience, understanding of the maunfacturing processes preferably for gloves and shoes, and an understanding of its impacts on sustainability
- Most advantage is experience from Asia and cooperation with suppliers from this region including CSR.
- Self driven
- Team Oriented
- Analytical and Structured
Contact and application deadline
Send your application to HR@ejendals.com not later than 2017-10- 31
For questions please contact HR Kristina Källgren or COO Håkan Karlsson