Ejendals Group is growing fast in Europe and we therefore are looking for a new Territory Sales Manager for Czech Republic.
As a Territory Sales Manager you are the link between your territory and Ejendals, by taking responsibility over your customers/end users, prospects and distribution partners. You supply customer and prospect information through our CRM system, supply market information and build together with your manager a strategy to increase turnover and profitability within your territory.
A grasp out of your Tasks:
- work with distribution partner(s) representatives by conducting regular sales meetings and maintaining necessary training and field assistance
- Assist Country Manager/Regional Sales Director in implementing specific promotional programs developed by the company for the end users and distribution partners
- Assess competitors’ activity and give market intelligence feedback. Communicate all relevant new information from the territory that might be of interest or help to the entire Sales and Marketing team
- Fully participate in annual sales performance reviews and trainings. Implement the company’s strategy and targets
We would like to see that you have:
- A University degree within Business administration or Marketing
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience, and preferably within the field of PPE
We are looking for a strong business acumen that has sales in his/her DNA. You need to be self driven and used to work independent. You are energetic and have a "can do" attitude.
Within Ejendals you get the opportunity to grow. We will challenge and motivate you to deliver results. You will join a young and eager sales team. And of course Ejendals offers you first class working conditions and a generous compensation and benefit package.
Carisma Consulting is our partner in this recruitment. Please send your application to: Miriam.email@example.com