We have taken a holistic approach to footwear and insoles. You can also use our FootStopService foot scanner to assist you. It makes it easier to try out which shoes and insoles will work best for your feet.
Keep the certification on your JALAS® safety shoes with our insoles
Prevent injuries with our foot scanner
Our FootStop Service (FSS) foot scanner prevents injuries that can arise if the foot is strained abnormally. This means that FSS functions as a form of preventive health care. It does not, however, replace medical treatment for injuries that have already occurred.
- It is fast and easy to analyse your feet with the help of the FSS.
- You don't even need to remove your socks or stockings.
- In just a few seconds, the scanner detects the dimensions of your feet, the arch and the plantar pressure profile of your foot.
- You get the results immediately. On the display, you will see how and where your feet are being subjected to pressure and load. You will also see if you have a low, medium or high arch.
- The staff in the store can now help you to try on the right shoes, and you can go home with JALAS® insoles for your type of arch.
If you are interested or have questions about our FootStop Scanner - reach out to us
Go for the right shoe with the right insole
Insoles can fix many foot problems - but not all
JALAS® anatomical insoles solve many problems – but not all. If you have significant problems with your feet, specifically moulded orthoses are a must.