Delivering fit solutions purpose-built for performance, the BOA® Fit System is featured in products across industries (including sports, workwear and medical) and consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, a super-strong lightweight lace and low friction lace guides. Each unique configuration is engineered for fast, effortless, precision fit and is backed by the BOA® Guarantee.
How it works
PUSH IN TO ENGAGE
TURN TO TIGHTEN
PULL FOR QUICK RELEASE
The benefits of BOA®
- BOA® is very convenient compared to laces and makes it easier to put on and take off shoes. It can be adjusted with one hand and with gloves on.
Speed and perfect fit
- BOA® enables fast and powerful changes and precise and even closure of shoe for precision fit.
- High quality, durable material and rigorous field testing guarantees the performance of the BOA®. Since it sheds water, mud or oil, it also works in dirty environments.
High durability testing
Placement of BOA
The BOA® can be placed in the middle on the tounge or on the side (eyestay). The benefits of eyestay mount are:
- Larger adjusting capabilibty of the whole shoe and thereby better fit also for wide and narrow feet.
- No pressure points when working on knees.
- Dials are for left and right hands - easy to use.
- Material on tongue can be made softer.
|Jalas 5362, BOA on the side (eyestay)||
Jalas 5372, BOA on the tongue
The JALAS® products with BOA® Fit System
Jalas uses two kinds of BOA, the L Series and the M Series.
L-Series is designed for low-cut footwear to deliver meticulous adjustment and adaptability.
M-SERIES is very durable and engineered for workwear mid-cut boots to withstand force and impact in the harshest conditions.
Bayonet and cartridge system
On severe impact, the cartridge is designed to release from the bayonet.
If this happens, the user can insert the cartridge back into the bayonet. While it will continue to function properly throughout the remainder of the activity, it is important to now order a replacement kit.
The BOA® guarantee
If any part of your BOA® Fit System brakes, please contact your reseller or customer service to get a repair kit free of charge.