It´s essential in the long run to work sustainable. At Ejendals, we know that there are no disagreement between sustainability and good business. We are now looking for a person who wants to be a part of this process and take us even further in working with sustainability.
Ejendals is an international company that for generations has specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality products that protect hands and feet. In close collaboration with researchers and our customers, we design products that deliver the highest standard of protection, durability and ergonomics.
What we sell is a complete safety concept, which aims to reduce accidents through quality products, education and safety inspections. From our corporate head office in Leksand, Sweden, we envision a safer day with zero injuries to hands and feet. Our main product brands are TEGERA® gloves and JALAS® shoes. Ejendals has about 360 employees located in over 25 countries. Read more at ejendals.com
When working with Ejendals, you become part of a stable, growing and successful company. You get the opportunity to work with a well-known brand, where you will contribute to the company's continued expansion and the hole lifecycle of our products.
Main tasks will be:
We are now looking for an enthusiastic person with a desire for sustainability and quality who wants to develop and implement Ejendals Sustainability strategy. From our quality perspective you will make sure that the process and way of work are in compliance with our ISO certificates and that our reporting fulfills legal requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Product life cycle analysis
- Be updated on changes and modifications of relevant ISO standards and drive those implementations and updates of our processes and CMS system
- Managing, guiding and controlling our sustainability processes and work
- Participate in developing our corporate sustainability strategy
- Compiling reports such as our annual sustainability report, take lead in setting relevant KPI´s and follow up on those
- Develop competence by conduct training, internally and externally to relevant stakeholders
- Participate in development projects to support the development of our sustainable range of products
- Take responsibility for quality management system, making processes and routines are documented and update in line with ISO standards
- Conduct internal audits and educate and train internal auditors as well as lead external audits
You will report directly to our COO.
Some traveling will be necessary.
Education and Experience
- Education in Sustainability and Sustainability reporting (GRI)
- Long experience from working with quality and sustainability
- High level of experience from working administratively with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Education and training in ISO-standards
- It is essential that you speak and write English very well. Experience from an international company is a merit.
You are structured, analytical and have a very good business understanding. It is important that you can work both independently and together in teams. You work towards set goals and contribute to Ejendals development. You have good communication skills to be able to present your analysis in an understandable and constructive way.
We collaborate with Hansson & Partners.
Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously, and the position may be filled before the deadline – so apply as soon as you can.
Send your application to www.hanssonpartners.com no later than June 7, 2020.
For more information contact recruitment consultant:
We look forward hearing from you!