TEGERA® Dynamic Strength™ gloves
Ideal for building and construction, logistics and transportation in cold and very cold conditions.
The new TEGERA ® Dynamic Strength ™ gloves offer the most comfortable protection for your hands even on your longest work days in cold working environments.
FULL PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS WITHOUT THE EXTRA BULK
- Carefully selected materials are optimally layered to keep hands warm and dry even in the harshest conditions.
- Maximum dexterity and fingertip sensitivity without extra bulk givesincreased control for precision work in cold conditions.
- Unique new design features full hand touchscreen functionality, and easy on/off cuff for extra warmth.
- Luxury comfort and sporty design make them feel more like luxury design gloves than winter work gloves.
EXTRAORDINARY COMFORT AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR LONGEST WORK DAYS
Smart layered construction makes the glove more flexible overall while providing extra protection for warmth, water protection and breathability where needed to keep hands warm and dry in even the toughest conditions.
OUTER LAYER - Full grain goatskin and Spandex for dexterity, breathability, flexibility and durability. Stays soft and pliable even when cold.
MIDDLE LAYER - Aquathan ® waterproof and breathable insert keep hands dry.
INNER LAYER - Thinsulate ™ is thin and pliable cold insulation that wicks away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
TEGERA ® 7795 and TEGERA ® 7798
- Makes it easier to put on and take off gloves.
- Sits tight on the wrist for additional warming.
UNIQUE NEW DESIGN FEATURES - TEGERA ® 7798
Including full hand coverage of touchscreen functionality, and easy on/off cuff for extra warmth.
TOUCHSCREEN FUNCTIONALITY - Achieved through a special tanning process that ensures gives good durability and conductivity. Facilitates the use of smart phone or tablet. The black conductivity leather is used on whole palm of the glove, not just the finger tips, to allow for more flexible use of a touchscreen. Conductivity is maintained even if the leather gets worn.