Health care - product recommendations
In health care, stress injuries are the most reported underlying cause for occupational injury. You need and deserve the very best certified shoes available. The right shoes are more than just comfortable. They protect your feet, knees and back.
Happy news for hard working feet - JALAS SpOc White
An average work day is full of potential hazards, and even smaller strains can have long-term effects on your health and well-being.That’s why it’s important to chose a work shoe that is certified. The two new JALAS SpOc White models are designed, tested and EN ISO certified. So you can be sure that they are durable and have the safety features for health care environments.
- Slip-resistant outsole with excellent grip.
- SpOc soles all contain electroconductive threads to eliminate static electricity that can harm sensetive electronic equipment.
- Functional shock absorbing materials prevent injuries to your feet and back.
- Polyester lining that keep your feet dry and cool.
- BOA ® Fit System - a quick closing device that makes it easy to get in and out of your shoes.