Finding solutions so that the gloves will fit well – while also protecting the hands from sharp edges and knife blades – is a true challenge. We have spent many years developing and refining materials that provide excellent cut protection, while ensuring that the gloves are flexible and comfortable to wear.
Cut-protection gloves are graded on a scale from A to F, with F being the highest level of protection. In recent years, we have been working hard on the development of new cut-protection materials, and have identified solutions that go beyond level F cut protection.
- We have adapted to meet the tough demands on production capacity of modern industry.
- We are working to achieve the best possible results in terms of fine motor ability and grip.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT CUT RESISTANCE LEVEL
We offer a wide range of cut protection gloves in each level of protection.
Gloves are graded on a scale from A to F
These gloves are graded according to the test method TDM (ISO 13997)
- Cut level B: For handling smaall and sharp objects, resists between 5-10 Newtons
- Cut level C: For extra protection against sharp objects, resists between 10-15 Newtons
- Cut level D - F: high protection level, for handling sharp and heavy objects
- Cut level D resits between 15-22 Newtons
- Cut level F resits 30 Newtons
Gloves are graded on the old scale from 3 to 5
These gloves provide the same type of protection but are graded using the test method called COUP.
- Cut level 3: Medium level protection
- Cut level 4: High level protection
- Cut level 5: Highest level protection
WE USE INCREDIBLY STRONG FIBRES
Our Cut Resistant Fibre (CRF) technology has been designed to provide excellent tactile sensitivity.
DuPont™KEVLAR® fiber (COMBINES HEAT RESISTANCE AND CUT PROTECTION)
Kevlar® fiber is an extremely lightweight and heat-resistant material.
DYNEEMA® DIAMOND TECHNOLOGY – THE NEW GENERATION CUT PROTECTION FIBRE
The unique polymer used for Dyneema® Diamond Technology gloves provides:
- Ultra thin cut resistant material
- High strength
- Cool-touch comfort
- High durability (abrasion and tear resistance)
DSM’s unique and patent-protected technology more than doubles the cut resistance of the yarn compared to the standard Dyneema® fibers by spinning specially engineered microparticles into the polymer.
Provides thin, flexible and strong gloves with excellent functionality.
GLOVES CATEGORIZED ACCORDING TO THE SCALE A-F
Cut level B - For handling small and sharp objects
Cut level C - For extra protection against sharp objects